I had my first doctor appointment yesterday. It was a typical baby appointment except I was surprised that I actually got to hear the babies heartbeat at this first appointment. The babies heartbeat was in the 160's. That was fun to hear and makes things a little more real. At this appointment I was also hoping that they could give me some ideas on how to get rid of this constant bad taste I've been having in my mouth, but not much can be done. I'll just try taking my vitamins at a different time and keep something in my mouth constantly to make it more tolerable. I'm hoping in a few weeks this won't be an issue.
We've posted a poll for everyone to vote whether baby #2 will be a boy or a girl. Justin has already been flipping through the name book and marked a few boy names, so I'm thinking that is where his guess is... we'll see. I on the other hand have no idea. I can say this time it feels different, but not sure if enough different to make it feel like its a girl. We can't wait to find out when that time comes. Until then, we'd love to hear your thoughts!
Congratulations you guys! Such exciting news. I am glad you started up the blog, they are so fun to look back on. You can even print them into a book, kind of a "cheat scrapbook". Enjoy the rest of your summer.
ReplyDelete