Yesterday I had my second ultrasound to check on the placenta. Last ultrasound the placenta was very low so they wanted to do another ultrasound to make sure things have improved. Thank goodness that the ultrasound showed improvements on that! Always a relief. Baby is positioned breech at this time, but not too worried about that this early- he's always moving!!! They were able to tell me that he weighs over 2lbs. now and they spent a lot of time trying to get a good 4-D ultrasound of the lil man. He's definitely a little camera shy and would not take his hand away from his face this time either. They did manage to get a picture with his hand away from his face and we are able to determine that Baby Heins #2 is going to have his Daddy's nose! Justin's not going to like this, but we may have a Lil Bubba on our hands. :D I will work on scanning the baby's pictures in for all to see real soon! Overall, the ultrasound seemed to go well, now I'll wait til next week to meet with the doctor and go over everything with her.
Exciting news for Mike... he's making great progress in the rehabilitation area and they are tentatively saying that he will be able to come home on Thursday. It sounds like Mike was hoping they would tell him today, but so great to have a date so close for coming home.
I recently have gotten new students at school and become very swamped at work. It was determined last week that I've been working the equivalent to almost two teachers. No wonder this pregnant woman has been so exhausted! LOL! The school is currently looking to hire another full time Instructional Strategist II Special Education teacher to help lessen my case load. What a change this will make for me. If you know of anyone interested in teaching special education, tell them to apply at Valley! Hopefully this means I can be more of the teacher I'd like to be!
No comments:
Post a Comment