Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Boys of Summer!

I thought this was the perfect picture to start with. It's like Beckett is saying, "Mom, what is going on here?!?!" haha! We have been busy since Easter I guess and I haven't found much time to do any blogging. Sorry, I know I shouldn't have any excuses. I always feel that summer means that I will have time to do all the things I want to do, but it seems that I am even busier going and doing things now. Or is it that I'm more organized and don't waste as much time during the school year. Either way, the summer is off to a great start and it is going by so quickly!

I decided to post some pictures over the past few months of my boys and a few of my nephew, Leyton, who visited us for a day this past weekend. He is a busy boy, but was a lot of fun to have around. He really enjoyed playing in the pool, on the swingset, sprinkler, and on the trampoline.
I guess I should have rotated this picture before I loaded it on here, but you get the idea. I don't think he could get any cuter!

After spending a day at Grandma Pam and Grandpa Doug's the boys needed a bath! Beckett loves to have a towel over him to stay warm in the tub. As wild as the older two got Beckett never minded being in the tub.

The three of them all snuggled up in their towels after bath time!

Scary butt shot after bathtime! These three may not be very happy with us when they get older, but we thought it was pretty funny and cute!

Having a lunch basket at Grandma and Grandpa B's.

Leyton was pretty excited about the french fries!

Leyton having some fun on the trampoline! The kids had a blast and I could run do something without worrying that they were somewhere where they weren't supposed to be!

Decklyn doing a little jumping to dry off after some swimming.

Splashing around in the pool. It was a cloudy but muggy day, so great day for a swim!

Beckett was enjoying his time outside too. He loved watching the boys playing!

Not sure what Leyton was so excited about, but he definitely had a great time in the water!

Looking all bright eyed after a nap. This lil man doesn't nap for longer than 30-45 minutes at a time unless he's being held. Looks like Daddy gave in and held him so he'd sleep longer! :D It doesn't take much to get Beckett to sleep. Just grab his blanket and he nestles his head in and you just have to walk around or bounce him a little bit and he's out! Such a snuggle bug! I can't believe in a few days he is going to be 5 months old already! Where does the time go?

No comments:

Post a Comment