Mike and Justin have been working on the bathroom! That's really exciting for me since we haven't been able to use it since we moved in around Christmas time. That's a long time and now that I'm pregnant I get tired of having to go downstairs to use the restroom in the middle of the night. So I'm pretty excited that there is now a tile floor and a tub in place in the bathroom. Can't wait to see it all come together.
Barb has been painting Decklyn's play room in his favorite, Hawk colors. It's a pretty bold looking room, but Decklyn is very excited about the stripes that Grandma Barb is putting on the walls. She has put in a ton of work helping us paint here at the house... not sure how I will ever repay her for all her help! It's looking great!
My mom has helped when she can as well... she's helped me with some organization and is preparing to repaint the floors in the basement after my dad and Mike had an incident with breaking some pipes and water coming in and taking up the newly painted floors. :D I guess they wanna keep my mom busy!!!
Monday we had new furniture come for our Panther Family Room. It's so nice to finally have real furniture down there to relax on. See ya never again futon! LOL! Justin has already moved his DVR box down to that TV and claimed a spot on the new couch. Typical man!
Now we anxiously await Friday to find out if Baby Heins is going to be a Harry or a Zaza. LOL. If it's a girl, Decklyn has the name Harry picked out for her. And no worries... it's not short for Harriet. LOL! If it is a "guy" Decklyn would like to name him Zaza. I think we'll just make sure that both of those are nicknames, but for now that is how we talk about the babies (Harry and Zaza). Look for an update on Friday on whether we'll be having a Harry or Zaza. We are soooo soooo sooo excited to find out. My mom is super excited because Ossian starts their City Wide Garage Sales Friday morning as well... perfect timing! Atleast this time she won't buy both girl and boy. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment