I got my regular weighing in and I'm gaining weight... that's different than with Decklyn. I think I lost weight the first three or four months with Decklyn and this time I've gained each appointment. I joke that I've gained more weight this pregnancy than I did the entire pregnancy with Decklyn, but its not quite that bad only about 5-8 lbs. to go. HAHA! When the doctor measured me she made a comment about how much I've grown since last time- and she warned me not to worry, some second time moms think they are having twins when they pop so much earlier. I had to laugh and tell her Decklyn's theory on us having twins and the girl being Harry and the guy Zaza. She thought that was pretty cute.
The babies heartbeat was a little slower this time in the 150's and the baby was moving around so we didn't get to hear a long constant heartbeat. Dr. Maker had to keep moving around to hear it. Again, she warned me that she was listening to one baby and that there wasn't another one in there. I'm not sure what to think with all the mentioning of twins- hope that isn't a sign of what is really to come. I guess we'll find out in one month for my 20 week appointment when I get an ultrasound. That will end the twin topic and hopefully Decklyn can say he is going to have a baby brother or sister instead.
Overall, I'm starting to feel better and that taste is leaving my mouth most days. Or maybe I'm just so super busy at school to notice it anymore... not really sure. :D I'm not fitting comfortably into my pants anymore so its nice to have a belly band to expand my pants a little longer. I also did a little school shopping for myself and bought some new maternity outfits to get me through the fall/winter months. I can't believe how out of date some of my maternity clothes I wore with Decklyn already feel.
Gosh... I can't believe the next doctor appointment update will mean we're at about the half way mark! It's gone by fast already and February seems so far away yet.
Sounds like things are going well!! Love the blog and we start school Monday...wow our room is hot!! Talk to you soon.
ReplyDeleteSteph