Wednesday, August 18, 2010

First Day of School





Justin, Decklyn, and I all started school today. Decklyn was so excited to finally be starting school. I got one of those fun first day of school pics with Decklyn posing at the front door. I'll make sure to post the picture soon. I kept telling him that he couldn't be old enough or big enough for school. He had to tell me that he was 3 and half and that he was big enough for school. Justin took him to school this morning and Decklyn hung out with Dad until he felt ready to go to his room. Grandma Barb got to pick him up and he shared how much fun he had at school with her. By the time I was able to pick him up from Grandma he didn't want to tell me too much about school. I think he was just so tired from all the fun he had at school that he just didn't want to talk about it anymore. :D I guess we'll get to bed early tonight and hope he is in a good mood tomorrow for daycare. Last night was quite a chore getting him to bed. Tried putting him to bed early for school but of course the one night its nice enough to have the air off and windows open someone in the neighborhood has a party and is making noise keeping Decklyn from wanting to sleep in his own room. Took a few hours to get him to stay in his room and fall asleep. Not how we wanted to prepare for the first day of school. Hope that gets better.

As for Justin and my first day we managed to start another school year. Hope the year continues to go well.

No comments:

Post a Comment