Sunday, April 10, 2011

Back to Work

Well I started back to work this past Monday! After being home for 9 weeks I had gotten real used to being a stay at home mom and quickly forgot what my teaching job was like! I enjoy teaching even though it has quite a few challenges, but staying home with the kids was so worth it! It is nice to get back in a routine, but feel like I'm missing or will miss Beckett and some of his milestones. I know being away from him just during the day I won't miss that much, but he is just so fun now with the smiles and today I even got a little laugh out of him a few times. Overall, the week didn't go too bad but it could be that the boys were with Grandma and they got a lot of attention! Friday I ended up taking the day off to be with a sick Decklyn and Beckett went to hang out with Grandma Barb. He came down with the flu bug- I felt so bad for the poor guy vomiting a lot! He still hasn't eaten much for us. Yesterday he was feeling better just got tired and weak toward the end of the day. This morning he was doing well so the boys went to Grandma and Grandpa Heins's house. While there Decklyn slept for 4 hours and wasn't feeling very well after that- back to tummy ache with diarrhea and vomiting again. He may have to go to the doctor tomorrow!

While I was home with Decklyn on Friday I spent some time knitting. I made the bunny hat for Beckett and worked on a fish hat for Decklyn. I am so addicted to knitting right now, just need to start focusing on one project at a time and finish one before I start another- I'm driving Justin nuts with some of my unfinished projects! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment