Monday, April 4, 2011

The Lil Bro is 9 weeks old!!!


How cute are these little guys?!?!

Well the time has come for me to start back to work. It is so crazy how fast 9 weeks went by!!! This past weekend the boys got to enjoy some time outdoors in the beautiful weather. I also had to pose the two of them for some big bro/lil bro pictures. I'll admit I'm not the best
photographer, but I was doing some practicing with my new camera. Wouldn't you think a nice fancy camera would just produce good pictures? LOL!

Beckett showing off his little smirk!

Decklyn cheesing about being the Big Bro!

Decklyn looks like a proud Big Brother!
(Not sure how long Decklyn will be the 'Big' Brother! LOL)

One of his many times swinging!!! He loved it and almost fell asleep just swinging. Had to flip his hat up so I could see his face. LOL
Decklyn loves this swing because he can get it going really high all by himself- we're still working on the pumping the legs on the other swing.

Enjoying the nice weather!

Decklyn thought he should practice up for t-ball this summer. Hopefully he decides it is ok to not wear snow boots to T-ball. LOL

Playing in the backyard with Dad- Decklyn loves playing outdoors and has recently spent some time playing with the neighbor kids. He is going to have so much fun this Spring and Summer! We may have trouble keeping him home! Actually so far he knows his boundaries and will wait on the edge of the yard until he gets permission to cross the street or alley to play with the other kids. I just hope it stays that way!




No comments:

Post a Comment