Saturday, January 29, 2011

Another Appointment

I had my 39 week appointment yesterday. WOW! 39 weeks!?!?!? I can't believe that it is almost time for the baby to be here. We are all getting anxious, excited, and nervous that we're all ready for this lil one. Each day I'm feeling more and more like he is going to be here.

At my appointment yesterday the midwife told me that she was delivering two babies that were due after me and she was hoping I'd join the crew. :D Well as of right now, that hasn't been the case. We are seeing progress as the baby has definitely dropped and I'm now dilated to 3cm. She stated that his head is right up against my cervix, which is good! She noted that he is liking to lay on my right side, which could mean that he'll be born like Decklyn and could possibly end up with a bruised forehead. She said that it isn't a big concern, it just means I may be pushing longer and that he may have a bruise. Sometimes they try to turn them, but don't force it. We'll just see if he is willing to cooperate and turns to make it easier on himself. :D

As for the baby dropping I can definitely feel it! I feel like I'm in the bathroom all the time! I have trouble putting my socks and shoes on. LOL I have also found that many of my shirts don't seem long enough anymore and that I'm getting a draft. My tummy is a lot lower and the shirts just don't cover the big bump as well. :D Justin thinks its funny, but not much I can do about it!

I'm loving to hear the names and guesses of birthdates and sizes that many of you have left on the blog and on facebook. You all have some good guesses! We can't wait to find out what it all will really be! We'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment