Monday, March 7, 2011

5 weeks old

Falling asleep like his Great Grandpa Earl would have- sitting up!

Trying to get a pic of Beckett in the JD outfit Decklyn wore and compare. Beckett was hungry and wasn't happy that I was taking his picture instead of feeding him. LOL!


I can't believe Beckett is 5 weeks old already! He is up to about 12 lbs now and wearing size 1 diapers. He eats 6 oz. every 3-4 hours and continues to fill out. He is definitely starting to look like his dad and the Heins side of the family. And after last night, I'll say he acts like them too ;) just kidding. The little stinker would fall asleep and 2 minutes later he was up crying. He didn't go to sleep until I fed him his bottle an hour early and that was at 1:30am. He still is working on the correct time to go to bed, but otherwise a good sleeper.

The boys' pictures are up! Go to www.thetiffanystudio.net and click on clients. The password is 0352011 and check them out. Let me know your favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment