Sunday, February 27, 2011

Beckett 1 month/Picture Sneak Preview

Beckett is one month (4 weeks) old today! Where does the time go. It is amazing to me how much he has changed in the last 4 weeks. He is really filling out and has the cutest chubby cheeks. He is moving out of some of his newborn sized clothes and wears about 3 month outfits right now. He is chugging 6 oz. bottles every 3-4 hours. No wonder he is filling out! LOL!

Here are two pictures of my boys from their photo session last weekend. Tiffany did some amazing things with Decklyn's football picture. Beckett just looks so cute and peaceful in his. I'm now even more anxious to see the rest of the pictures- How will I ever choose?

This football picture of Decklyn she posted on her facebook page and made a comment to everyone that they should guess his age. Some of the ages people guessed were 13/14 or 8. HAHA! I know he looks older than he is, but WOW! LOL He looks pretty tough in this picture- I love how she even left his runny nose.

Look at my peaceful little man! In just one week I can't believe how much he has changed. He has filled out even more since this picture but still pretty calm and easy going baby. He just fusses when he is hungry, wet through, or poopy.

No comments:

Post a Comment